(MUST HAVE 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE)
Are you 'positively' overflowing with enthusiasm for a great career in poster advertising sales?
Do you think you have the kind of 'positive' personality that it takes to work with us and have two years media sales experience?
The company offers you strong prospects as you will work within your own set portfolio of venues, generating new profitable customers and optimising sales from existing customers, in line with agreed targets. Mainly office based position, selling advertising poster space in Shopping Centres and Health Clubs throughout the U.K.
As the company grows, your portfolio of venues will increase along with your earning potential.
Local/regional advertisers (Councils, Colleges, Theatres, Main Dealerships, Attractions and Retailers).
National advertisers both direct and via agencies.
Reason for the vacancy:
We have 100+ Shopping Centres and we now have expanded with poster sites in Health Clubs through-out the U.K.
Simon Grant (Managing Director)
Main purpose of the role:
To generate additional advertising sales
• Mainly contacting via telephone and email new potential and existing clients to promote our media
• Organising your administrative duties
• Compiling email shots and newsletters
• Sales Research i.e. finding new companies
• Excellent sales skills and telephone manner
• Persuasive ability
• The ability to create relationships with customers
• Diplomacy and patience
• Ability to work under pressure and meet targets
• Good organisational skills
• Ability to use word processing, spreadsheet and database packages in particular Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Outlook
• Ability to work independently, manage time effectively and flexibility and prioritise workload
• Ability to do research and gain good phoning material for sales
• Ability to work as part of a small team
• Good financial and numerical skills
• Ability to communicate verbally and in writing
Personal qualities required:
• Outgoing personality
• Positive manner
Training is normally in house and includes role-play exercises.
Remuneration & Hours:
OTE £80,000 p.a.
You will be paid on a retainer of £300 per week (£1300 per month) on a commission rate of 30% plus an additional on target bonus £1000 per month.
Working hours are:
8.55am (for 9am start) until 6 pm Monday – Friday with 1 hour lunch
Targets and minimum standards:
Your minimum weekly target is ad sales of £1000 per week (plus vat) which equals £4330 per month (plus vat) and you are expected to make a minimum 40 calls or emails per day
Process & timescales:
First interview to be carried out by end of Feb 2019 in Leigh-On-Sea offices initially by Simon Grant (M.D.) and will include role plays. Second interview with M.D. and Office Staff.
Only the best need apply!