Retail Security Officer required within the Essex area.
Pay Rate: £9.00 per hour.
Hours: Various weekly hours starting from 20 hours per week.
Retail experience is essential for this role.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Regular patrols in and around the premises.
• Be aware of individuals leaving the Entrance Doors and Fire Exits of the premises.
• Ensure that all welfare block doors are always locked and secure.
• Completion of the related RLP paperwork every shift.
• Challenging visitors/customers if they are prohibited areas.
• Actively challenging and making arrests when illegal activity is occurring and liaising with the appropriate public services to alert them of this activity.
• Liaising with the Store Manager to ensure that any restricted areas are cordoned off and any other requests are dealt with efficiently.
• Investigating suspicious activity and dealing with this in a timely manner.
Requirements for this role:
• Valid SIA Licence essential.
• At least 2 years’ experience within a Retail/Front of House role.
• Ability to work independently.
• Methodical and Proactive approach in dealing activities that may arise.
• Good communication skills.
• Excellent customer service.
• Polite and Professional manner at all times.
If you are interested in this position, then please submit your CV for consideration.