One of the UK's leading residential developers is looking for a permanent Document and Utilities Controller based at a new office
* Monday - Friday - 35 hours per week
* Competitive yearly salary
* Head office based close to the station East London at present, Moving to Essex near Harlow 2019
* Working closely with the Technical Managers and Coordinators
* Manage department and project documentation in line with project requirements and technical procedures.
* Provide a utility consultancy service to the technical department by liaising directly with external utility providers and internally - via the Managers and Coordinators
* Obtain relevant information from our external consultants to allow the timely procurement of works and services related to utility infrastructure and supplies.
* Use ASITE on a daily basis and know the system.
Essential experience and skills:
* A proven track record as a Document Controller for a main contractor or housing developer, responsibility for the management of multiple projects is desirable.
* Knowledge of the technical process required for residential development and utilities is essential.
* For this post you will need good problem solving, communication and analytical skills. Also project management skills and a high level of computer literacy (Asite, Asta, AutoCAD and Microsoft packages) will be required.
* Good organisational skills, able to demonstrate highest levels of time management against back drop of a demanding environment