An expanding recruitment company that specialises in the supply of temporary and permanent staff to the construction, industrial and driving industries is seeking a Recruitment Consultant / Business Development Manager to join its team to start up a new desk in construction or industrial. The Consultant will receive many benefits such as a car /car allowance, laptop and phone. The benefits package is commensurate with a role at this level but there is an opportunity to earn a bonus extra for enhanced performance and for operationally taking this business up to the next level.
This company aims to deliver the highest quality permanent, temporary and flexible staffing services to its customers, with integrity, offering innovation, value for money and consistently exceeding expectations. In order to achieve the highest standards of customer service, it aims to fill every requirement with the right person.
As the Recruitment Consultant your duties will include:
• Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies.
• Visiting clients to build and develop positive relationships with them.
• Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment.
• Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media.
• Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
• Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
• Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy but there is a resource to help.
• Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client (a Resourcer is available to do this if business development is what is preferred.)
• Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question.
• Reviewing policies to ensure the effectiveness of selection techniques and programmes.
To be a successful Recruitment Consultant you will have the following skills and experience:
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Sales and negotiation skills.
• Confidence and self-motivation.
• Time management and organisational skills.