My Retained Client is looking for a Catering Assistant/ Kitchen Porter. A enthusiastic, confident and hardworking individual with a well-deserved reputation for providing exceptional service and also delivering consistently high standards. Having a willingness to handle various responsibilities, follow instructions and work under supervision. We are looking for a new enthusiastic kitchen porter/catering assistant to join a reputable and exciting employer offering competitive rates of pay as well as excellent career progression and development opportunities.
Duties can include:
• Assisting with the smooth running of the kitchen production areas.
• Washing dishes manually and also by using the dishwasher.
• Assisting in basic food preparation.
• Cleaning pots, pans and any other kitchen utensils.
• Storing away all crockery, cutlery and glassware.
• Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floor.
• Complying with the daily cleaning rotas.
• Handling all glasses and china with great care.
• Ensuring that at the end of the shift the kitchen is ready for the morning staff.
You will need to:
• Have a ‘can do’ attitude.
• Possess a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance.
• Be approachable and friendly.
• Be focused on providing a consistently high standard of customer service.
• Be highly motivated and focused.
• Be able to work under pressure.
• Be willing to work weekends.
This location is easily accessible by public transport.
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please send your CV’s to [email protected]