Our client based in Southend are looking for a material handler to move stock from the warehouse to various departments. Experience with counterbalance or reach fork lift driving would be desirable. You will be working inside and will need to be a conscientious driver.
You will be working in a high volume environment making sure the assembly lines are kept supplied with components for the assembly of electrical parts.
Checking SAP system to scrap parts from stock.
Booking components when the material has been completed and allocated into the warehouse.
Loading of finished goods on to a pallet and booking of parts on the SAP system. Wrap and send pallet to dispatch.
Occasionally helping out in the warehouse. Picking parts for the production line.
Can you demonstrate;
Hands on experience with the ability to work as part of a team or independently.
Proactive “Can Do” attitude with a resourceful approach.
Must have a valid Counterbalance & reach forklift licence
Must be a careful and conscientious driver.
If you are a strong team player, open to change with excellent communication skills please apply immediately or call 01702 619944 to discuss further.
Working Hours are Mon - Fri - Days 07.45-16.15 finishing at 13.15 on a Friday
Our client is a global provider of in-flight catering and retail products to a variety of leading airlines. We are looking for an In-Flight Trolley Packer/ Bar Packer to work within their Bonded Warehouse at Stansted Airport.
You will be responsible for:
* Stripping down bars and duty free trolleys that are returned from the airport.
* Checking the returns against an inventory and transfer stock back to storage areas.
* Restocking the trolleys for the next flight by locating the stock in their Bonded Warehouse.
* Rebuilding the trolley to each specific airline's requirement.
Contracts are up to 40 hours per week until the end of October 2017, see shift pattern below.
* Split over 3 weeks.
* Weeks 1 and 2: 6.00am- 2.30pm (8 hours). Work 5 days out of 7- Includes weekend but will not be every weekend.
* Week 3: 6.00am- 4.30pm (10 hours). Work 4 days out of 7- Includes weekend but will not be every weekend.
* Temps must be flexible to work a late shift if necessary 2pm - 10pm.
Hourly rate: £8.24
* You must have a flexible and enthusiastic approach to work.
* You must enjoy working as part of a team in a fast moving environment. Deadlines are tight to ensure that flights depart on time.
* Basic numeracy skills.
* Vigilant checking skills.
As part of our recruitment process we carry out a full 5 year employment check and criminal records check on all successful applicants - this can take up to 4 weeks.
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us straight away. Due to the high level of applications we receive every day, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position. If you would like to be considered for similar and future positions, or for a complete listing of all our current vacancies, please visit our web site.See full details.
• To set up and run four adhesive production lines.
• The job also involves quite a lot of manual batch loading and batch mixing.
• You would be responsible for between 4 to 6 line operators. The shift system is based around early, late and night shift 5 days a week. Although at this time we have a permanent night shift supervisor so the only night shifts are for holiday and sickness cover. However if this changes then the shifts should would go
back to a rotating 3 shifts rotating pattern (6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm, 10pm-6am)
• The ideal candidate would have a technical aptitude and a good hands on
approach for setting up machines with an ability to learn the process to ensure
fast and accurate machine set ups.
• This is not an office job but totally hands on. Although good record keeping and form filling for the production documentation is important
• An ability to work unsupervised and be able to train, motivate and pull a team together on the production floor.
• The supervisor has to ensure health and safety standards, excellent housekeeping and security are maintained at all times.
• A highly responsible attitude towards the production equipment, staff and working environment is required at all times.
• Fork lift and reach truck skills will also be needed but we would be happy to train the right candidate.
• There is a considerable amount of plant and equipment to master which will be quite daunting when first seen but training and support will be given on an ongoing basis as we do not expect anyone to be able to walk straight into this position.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right technically minded individual to develop a secure well paid career in a friendly fast growing manufacturing company.
Starting salary dependent upon experience and will increase when trained, overtime,
pension, 23 days holiday.
Please send a CV to - Power Adhesives Ltd, Lords Way, Basildon, Essex, SS13 1TN or via the button below.See full details.
A competent and experienced Transport and Warehouse Manager is required for my client based in Purfleet Essex. You need to have experience in both Warehouse and Transport and it is essential that you hold a CPC licence as you will be in charge of vans, 7.5T and class 2 lorries.
You will be in charge of a team of around 4 warehouse operatives and 5 drivers, planning and routing vehicles, making sure that orders get out on time and correctly. The industry is based around delivering fire proofing products to building sites in and around the London and Kent areas so a knowledge of London postcodes and areas is essential.
You need to be a strong leader, good communicator and be a flexible, team worker.
In return, my client is offering a very good salary depending on experience, 5 days a week working Monday to Friday 9am-6pm.
32 days holiday per year, standard 20 days plus bank holidays and 2 week shut down at Christmas.
If this is you then send me your CV in the strictest of confidence to Zung.See full details.
Mango Solutions Recruitment is an agency acting on behalf of a well established retail merchandising company based in East London. We are recruiting for an experienced Reach & Counterbalance forklift driver that is able to hit the ground running and start as soon as possible.
• Experience in similar role
• Hold in date Forklift licences
• Willing to help out as and when required
• Loading and unloading Lorries
Please email your CV for this or any of our other positions across South East London and Essex, if the above job isn't appealing to you, please do not forget that Mango Solutions Recruitment is your specialist source for high calibre skilled Commercial, Construction, Catering & Hospitality, Industrial and LGV Drivers & Logistics Staff.See full details.
Mango Solutions Recruitment is an agency acting on behalf of a well established stationary company based in Purfleet. We are recruiting for an experienced Reach & Counterbalance forklift driver that is able to hit the ground running and available for immediate start.
• Experience in similar role
• Hold in date Forklift licences
• Willing to help out as and when required, doing manual lifting and handling boxes
• Loading and unloading pallets on Lorries
If available please email us you CV as soon as possible.
For the latest jobs and company updates search ‘Mango Solutions Recruitment’ on Facebook and Linkedin!See full details.