This is a midday start for an experienced baker to work with our very experienced team. Very good conditions and the scope for advancement in an expanding company once you have proved your experienceSee full details.
FULL TIME MECHANIC
We run a busy, successful, Motorcycle and Quad dealership with multiple leading franchises, established for 13 years.
Applicant would be responsible for building and PDI of new quads and motorcycles as well as repairs, servicing and experienced in engine rebuilds and electrical work.
Full workshop facilities including Dyno room, tuning experience would also be an advantage but full training would also be arranged
Some duties involve dealing with the public so good people skills together with a strong sense of humour would also be advantageous
Full motorcycle licence is essential and previous references will be required
In return we offer a competitive salary and guaranteed job satisfaction!
Applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence:
Please send your CV via the apply online button:See full details.
Bored of working in the same place day in, day out?
If yes, then we have the role for you.
We are currently recruiting Retail Merchandisers nationwide to join our growing team, working in various blue chip multiple retailers, supporting the set-up of brand new stores, re-fits of existing stores, large scale category range reviews across estates of stores and many more various types of retail investment projects that focus on increasing Product Availability and Store Profitability.
Full merchandising training will be provided although retail experience is essential.
Own transport is desirable unless you can commute with ease on public transport, although we do also operate a car share scheme.
As a regional supplier, the majority of the time you will work within your local region, although on occasions you may be asked to travel further, in which case you will be offered / provided with accommodation.
The role predominantly involves working night shifts and does include weekends, most working weeks commencing on a Sunday Night but with occasional Saturday’s also.
You will need to be flexible as you may be required to work at short notice.
You must also have a keen eye for the detail needed to ensure every bay is merchandised to a high standard. The role will require you to:
Profile to new Planograms
Merchandise to Plan
Use of Hand Held Terminals/ RF Guns
In return you will receive a competitive rate of pay –Starting at £8.25 per hour – WEEKLY pay one week in arrears
Business Development Manager & Wedding Sales
The Perfect Wedding Company – Essex
Wickford, Essex (Variety of locations in Essex)
The Perfect Wedding Company is a bespoke complimentary wedding creation service working alongside some of the most prestigious event catering companies in London. Our direction is to now to move our expertise to the whole of the Essex area. We need a strong and passionate person who can help us make The Perfect Wedding Company a success in Essex!
We need someone that can assist and lead alongside the MD of The Perfect Wedding Company to launch and develop The Perfect Wedding Company Essex through sourcing new partner venues and generating new enquiries through marketing and networking.
You will be building up your relationships with Group Directors and Managers, and Wedding Clients and Agents, Venue contracts and suppliers. Some of your activities will include: providing a summary report, attending client & Crown Partnership events, achieving sales activities within the deadline, hosting site visits with clients, and attending client and company events.
Responsibilities assigned to the role:
• Selling skills
• Research and database
• Competitor activity & tactical action
• Customer contact
• Enquiry handling
• Diary management
• Internal Communication Skills
• Key Account Management
• Client Entertaining and Promotional Events
• Product Knowledge
• Direct report
• General Duties
• Desirable knowledge and experience in Asian wedding market
• Able to employ a strong knowledge of the wedding industry in Essex
• Strong experience in the sales industry
• Highly personable
• Excellent communication skills and able to be liaison with venue and personal clients
• Highly organised and able to manage diary effectively
• Able to evaluate and grade enquiries for profitability/suitability
• Good at researching potential clients/new business
If you are looking for a job that you will enjoy and will also challenge you, then this could be for you.
If this role sounds like it could suit your experience and ambitions, then please send in a copy of your CV today.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Due to rapid expansion, our busy client is currently looking for 7.5t drivers to be based out of their West Thurrock depot.
We have both ongoing Monday to Friday work and Full time positions for those able to be more flexible. This can be a genuine opportunity to join their friendly and helpful transport team full time after an initial trial period.
You will be tasked with the delivery of furniture into customers’ homes. There is no installation or assembly of these items however they are to be delivered to the "room of choice". As this is a customer facing role, it will be up to you and your drivers mate to deliver a great service with a smile! Full on Job Training will be given, this will include on board vehicle equipment and Safe Systems of Work.
The depot operates Monday to Saturday and you will need to be able to work 5 in 6 on a rota to be eligible for the full time postions.This will be Monday to Friday or Tuesday to Saturday.Those seeking the full time positions will be earning £10 per hour whilst on the trial basis, and on successful completion, be able to take the full time £25,000pa salary.
Working on an ongoing basis you will be rewarded for your efforts with a pay rate of £10 per hour!
Start times are usually either 6am/7am but can be later due to business requirements.
To be eligible for this position you must hold:
• Cat C1 Licence
• Current CPC Card
• Digital Tachograph Card
• Ability to complete designated routes
• Ability to work within deadlines
• Complete daily vehicle checks
• All delivery paperwork signed
• Ensure all Health & Safety Regulations followed
• Ensure vehicles are kept clean and tidy
• Ability to demonstrate excellent customer serviceSee full details.
We are the UK's number one driving agency (non-franchise). We offer both full time and temporary work with great rates of pay.
We are currently looking for experienced van drivers for our busy client based in Ilford. The job will involve delivery of parcels to mostly RM postcodes and NE with some E as well. You will be tasked with around 15 drops per day.
To be eligible for these positions you must hold:
• Cat B Licence
For more information on these exciting roles please call Paul or David on 01322 277257 or email your CV to email@example.com
*Limited company / umbrella drivers welcome
*Newly qualified drivers with flexible attitude welcome
3.5t Van Multidrop Delivery – Dartford – £7.50 p/h PAYE £9.00 p/h LTD/UmbSee full details.
£17000 per annum + 1% commission on all personal sales
City of London
3 days ago
Chinese Speaking Luxury Sales Associate
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to work for a very successful high end retail company that sells designer luxury luggage, travel accessories and leather goods. Having been established since 1923, the company operates from a variety of stores and concessions in various UK based locations including Harrods, Harvey Nichols, Selfridges and Gatwick and Heathrow Airport.
A fully comprehensive training and induction package will be provided to ensure an excellent level of product knowledge is maintained and so you can become a professional sales advisor with the ability to earn a great deal of commission and the opportunity of career progression.
Main Duties - To increase sales by high standards of customer service and have an excellent level of product knowledge
Salary £17k pa plus 1% commission on all personal sales.
Working hours - 5 days out of 7 on a rota basis, must be flexible able to work some evenings.
MUST SPEAK FLUENT CHINESE AND HAVE PREVIOUS LUXURY SALES EXPERIENCE.
* Maintain and increase the sales figures of the store/concession.
* Acknowledge and greet customers as they enter the store.
* Have a clear understanding of the company selling technique.
* Be able to confidently suggest an "add on" sale to customers.
* Be able to close a sale confidently.
* Understand our after sale services, such as repairs and insurance letters.
* Always promote the company in a positive manner.
* Maintain a thorough knowledge of all merchandise (composition, carry on sizes, necessary product care).
* Have a clear understanding of the company exchange/refund policy.
* Be able to handle a telephone enquiry/sale confidently and promptly.
* Always communicate any missed opportunity to the manager.
* Be able to suggest alternatives to customers.
* Ensure the phone is answered within three rings and with the company introduction and the name.
* Be aware of the layout of the branch at all times.
* Ensure a high level of housekeeping and product care is maintained.
* Ensure merchandise is refilled efficiently.
* Ensure merchandise is correctly ticketed.
* Assist in the checking off of deliveries/transfers efficiently.
* Assist that manager, assistant manager/supervisor in regular merchandising of the branch.
* Maintain stock room areas in a tidy manner.
* Be aware of risk areas for theft in the store.
* Ensure all products display a security tag.
* Report any suspected theft to the manager/assistant manager.
* Deter shop lifters by providing alter, vigilant presence on the sales floor.See full details.