To deliver the Essex Community Tree Network project funded by Health Watch Essex over a period of 18 months.
Applicant will preferably have lived experience of mental health illness and have experience of delivering funded projects relating to mental health and be familiar with monitoring and evaluating projects and recording outcomes as required by funders.
The applicant will also be an experienced networker, have good communication skills and have the confidence to consult with Chief Executives and Managers of mental health services across Essex, Council for Volunteering Services and to liaise with Clinical Commissioning Groups and Mental Health Trusts. Previous experience of public speaking is essential.
The applicant will be self motivated and also have experience of working in a team and motivating staff to help them fulfil their potential and to be mindful of their mental health needs, making reasonable adjustments as required.
The Applicant will preferably be a car owner as travelling across Essex will be one of the requirements of this position.
1. To fulfil the targets of the project set for each 6 month period adhering to the goals and objectives written in the funding bid and giving credit to Health Watch Essex in all publicity.
2. Working with and supporting the project assistants to:
a) Arrange meetings, liaise, and network with Essex based CVS’s CCG commissioners, mental health support agencies and organisations, GP practice managers and social prescribers.
Empower assistants with your guidance to take some responsibility of delivering the project in order to fulfil targets.
b) Produce 3 x 6 monthly progress reports for the funders, according to the requirements of Essex Community Foundation who manage the fund to include any particular successes and difficulties encountered.
c) Maintain a record of expenditure in line with the budget and corresponding paid invoices.
d) Produce an end of project monitoring and evaluation report to the funders.
1. To create as many Community Tree Networks as possible across Essex.
2. To strengthen the Brentwood Community Tree.
3. To create a generic Community Tree.
4. To assist in the development of an Essex Community Tree website to be built by an external provider.
5. To be instrumental with the creation of a 30 sec advert to be produced by a media company, for use on monitors and TV screens for NHS, local govt, schools, businesses & third sector organisations etc to access.
Responsible for staff/equipment
You will be responsible for two project assistants.
You will be responsible for any equipment used for delivering presentations such as laptops and projector etc ensuring that assistants are aware that they should take care of such equipment and keep them secure should they be working without you present.See full details.