Based at: YMCA Romford (and travel across all sites)
Hours of work: Monday - Friday (Full time, 37.5 Hours per week)
Salary: £23,306 per annum & competitive benefits
Closing Date: 13th March at 12noon
Interview date: 28/29 March 2017
Why work for us?
YMCA is the world’s largest and oldest charity for young people; we focus on helping young people play an active and fulfilling role in the communities we serve; we call this our youth-minded community approach. We aim to meet local need wherever we are based, so all young people can belong, contribute and thrive.
We offer accommodation, health and wellbeing, youth and family services, training, education and support and advice, to give people practical support to help them achieve their full potential. At YMCA Thames Gateway we are active in the boroughs of Ashford, Barking & Dagenham, Dartford, Greenwich and Havering.
We believe in the potential of our own people. Our team is made up of hardworking people focussed on the quality of our customer’s experience; we all make ourselves accountable, so we are honest and trustworthy, positive and genuine, and we are team players.
We are currently recruiting a Quality & Compliance Officer to work as part of a small, friendly and dedicated team, providing high quality support to contribute to our drive for excellence and the effective delivery of Governance, Compliance, Risk Management, Internal Audit and Quality Assurance across the organisation.
Help us realise our potential for excellence and…
• Keep up to date with good practice guidance and regulatory requirements
• Undertake audit and contribute to the development of quality development plans
• Collate information, undertake reporting and analysis of quantitative and qualitative performance information
• Support the embedding of organisational processes, including business planning, risk management, health & safety and safeguarding to name a few
• Act as administrator to the Board and its sub-committees, co-ordinating papers for meetings and taking minutes
Our Benefits Package
For those who want to be part of what we do, we offer a comprehensive employee package. Working with us you will receive;
• Our Life Assurance Scheme (which pays out 4 x your average salary)
• Pension Scheme (4% employee contribution)
• Free Gym Membership (Romford site)
• Cycle Scheme
• 50% discounted Childcare provision
• International Opportunities
As well as training and leadership development, we offer our keenest people great opportunities to engage with the national and international YMCA movement. You can even use the fitness facilities for free at our Romford branch.
To apply please contact the HR Department for an application form via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01708 770415. Alternatively you can also download an application form via our website www.ymcatg.org
Application forms must be returned to the Human Resources Department via email: email@example.com or post: 29 Rush Green Road, Romford, Essex RM7 0PH
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
YMCA Thames Gateway is serious about safeguarding; this role will be subject to a Standard DBS Check.
Interpersonnel is acting as a recruitment consultant. Interpersonnel is an equal opportunity employer.See full details.