Our cleint is a rapidly growing and dynamic provider of hosted infrastructure and cloud based services to businesses across the UK. Established nearly 5 years ago and owning their own platform, they pride themselves on a consultative approach; understanding their client's individual requirements and building long standing strategic partnerships.
Because they possess an excellent base of existing customers an exciting opportunity has now arisen for an IT Sales Executive to join the team and become integral in driving future growth.
This is the ideal opportunity for a highly motivated and driven IT professional with new business sales experience to join the company during an exciting growth phase.
As a Cloud Services Sales Executive, you will be responsible for selling bespoke Cloud solutions comprising virtual servers, hosted desktops, online storage/backup, hosted Email and fully managed support. With the support of online and digital marketing campaigns, you will be responsible for generating new business opportunities and subsequently managing the accounts you bring on to expand our footprint within the client base.
Your duties will include:
* Nurturing and developing warm prospects generated through regular marketing activity
* Developing opportunities through alternative channels using your own initiative/contacts,
* Maintaining and strengthening relationships with existing customers
* Managing the sales process through to completion
* Feeding back to the marketing department to increase the success of future campaigns
To be considered for this role, you must have:
* 3-4 Years B2B sales experience
* Ability to open doors and negotiate with new business accounts at all levels
* An excellent work ethic, including strong initiative and excellent time management and multi-tasking skills.
* The ability to establish and maintain meaningful relationships
* A passion for problem solving through the application of technology
* Excellent written, communication and presentation skills
* A good level of IT literacy.
What's in it for you?:
Staff retention is key! As well as welcoming the right candidates, we work to make sure each and every employee feels like a valued member of the team. By joining they pledge:
* An opportunity for rapid career progression into a position of leadership/management
* An upbeat and sociable atmosphere that thrives on success
* An exciting position, with an exciting tech company in one of the most exciting and fastest growing sectors of the IT industry
* A transparent environment, with open-door policy where your contribution towards company decisions and direction is key
* Company perks including pension, private healthcare (optional after 1 year of service), time-off between Christmas and New Year (in addition to standard holiday).
Netbox Recruitment are currently recruiting for Trainee Field Sales Executive to join our sister company Netbox Digital
Check out the website - www.netboxdigital.com
Being one of the fastest growing companies in Kent for 2014 and 2015 we are looking to support the success of this growing organisation by recruiting for Trainee Field Sales Executive to join our dynamic and driven sales force.
This is a B2B sales role covering the county of Essex
You will be arranging and attending appointments with IT Managers, procurement teams and MD’s, conducting site surveys and identifying cost saving initiatives in relation to their print management and photocopiers.
This is a highly rewarding industry, basic salaries are up to £25,000 depending on experience coupled with a company car, and earning potential is high as commission is paid at 50% of GP for new business.
Year 1 earnings of £45,000 however uncapped. It is not unusual in this industry to be earning £100,000 per annum.
The role is a full 360 sales role, your role will include but not be limited to –
• Developing a client development plan,
• Cold calling and booking appointments
• Canvassing, generating follow up contacts and introducing the business face to face
• Attending meetings and negotiating contracts
Full product and industry training will be provided as will support and training from the Senior Management team.
Candidates with the following experience will be considered
- Any Telesales based experience
- Media or advertising sales
- Estate Agents
- Recruitment Consultants
- Field sales executives
- Target driven, Money focused individuals
At Netbox we believe that if you work hard you play hard. We reward our staff with Monthly, Quarterly and Annual incentives, trips to Marbella, Las Vegas and Amsterdam have been enjoyed.
Interviews are immediately available, please contact us by applying on line or just give us a call, 01634 668 186.
Netbox Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency and operates as an Equal Opportunities Employer. See full details.
My client based in West Essex are a award winning media and events company. They are one of the leading players in the industry, and run some of the most iconic and successful events and magazines in the UK, Shanghai and South Africa.
They are looking for a Junior to Mid Front-end Developer to join the Web Team.
Their award-winning portfolio includes over 30 events ranging from design, interiors, lifestyle and construction and is always expanding. As a team they strive to create work of the highest quality and push forward industry standards.
The role will include working closely with and supporting the senior developers to develop, deploy, update and maintain our portfolio of websites while helping push the department forward as a whole.
The ideal candidate must be proactive, inquisitive – a problem solver with good communication skills and self-motived to learn new technologies and techniques.
Working with us will give you the chance to work on a variety of different projects that will ask you to develop your skills further as part of a close-knit team within a ever-growing fast paced company.
With a passion for clean code and an appreciation for design you need to be excellent at the following:
• Building websites using best practice techniques such as mobile-first and responsive design
• Good understanding of backend languages (PHP)
• Experience working with Joomla! Content Management System
• Accurately translate designs into code
• Excellent attention to design and layout details
• Willingness to work independently and take the lead on projects
• Good standard of written and spoken English
They build bespoke templates using T3 framework with Joomla! for each project, the ideal candidate needs some experience working within this environment.
If you think you are the right person for the job, please send your CV and examples of your work with a covering letter of what you would bring to the team.
Excellent career prospect and a competitive salarySee full details.
A Times Best Company to work for is currently recruiting for a Digital and Content Marketing Executive to join their proactive and vibrant marketing team in Kent.
Salary: £28-£32,000 PA (dependant on experience)
Digital and Content Marketing Executive responsibilities;
* Growing the digital channels and developing a full digital strategy for a market leading Agency in Kent
* You will be ROI focused with the ability to analyse and then report on campaigns
Digital and Content Marketing Executive key Skills/experience;
* Proven experience in a Digital Marketing role
* Search Marketing - SEO/PPC (AdWords campaigns)
* Content strategy : Blogs, White Papers, infographics etc.
* Analytical - Google and social analytics
* Campaign reporting
* ROI and Data-driven
* Experience across Social Media channels
* B2B experience an advantage
As a Digital and Content Marketing Executive at Swanstaff you will receive an excellent package which includes:
* Healthcare, Eye care and Private dental care
* Amazing all expenses paid social events
* Fantastic progression opportunities : we are growing! So always room to move up.
* Discounted Gym membership, Flights and Hotels (+ many more)
* You will never work a Birthday again! Extra holiday is given to ensure this.
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff is an equal opportunities employer.See full details.
Due to expansion my client based in West Essex are one of the leading players in the media world both in the UK and overseas, with over 70 industry awards under their belt they continue to grown and expand, they are seeking a Technical Project Manager for this brand new role.
Reporting to the Production Director the Technical Project Manager will have strategic responsibility for the company’s databases, across a variety of platforms including Filemaker (UK office) and Salesforce (Shanghai office). The company is looking to consolidate its Filemaker databases and the role therefore requires previous experience with database migration, consolidation and data migration projects.
The successful candidate will manage complete database development lifecycles from the initial concept and creation/adaptation through to testing, training, implementation and user feedback. Working alongside the Database Development team and the Data team for a variety of projects in line with business needs, the Technical Project Manager will plan and deliver through collaborating with key stakeholders and building appropriate vendor relationships. The role will involve management and prioritisation responsibility for queue of internal job requests for database development and improvements, and the candidate will also oversee the planning of future development of the company’s Salesforce solution for the China office. Additional projects on the horizon include the implementation of a new purchase order system and the decommissioning of a legacy marketing database.
The successful candidate will be comfortable as an autonomous worker with a collaborative nature and will have excellent written and verbal communication skills. A reengineering mindset will be an advantage to create a roadmap for the company’s infrastructure strategy.
Experience: data migration, database migration, database implementation, database consolidation
Strategy and roadmap
Procedures and technical write ups
Existing infrastructure and new systems
Change management and reengineering
Multiple digital solutions
Experience with Filemaker and Salesforce
Successful completion of a migration/consolidation project
Skills & Experience
Successful completion of migrating/consolidating databases (essential)
Experience integrating business processes across disparate systems
Experience with managing data migration and data transformation
Flexible – ability to manage multiple projects in different lifecycle stages, across multiple systems
Organised and thorough, with an approachable manner. Adaptable, analytical and an excellent communicator.
Strong attention to detail with ability to communicate effectively at a senior level.
Knowledge of data protection laws & GDPR an advantage, not essential
Strong understanding of databases with knowledge of key data administration and management functions (collection, analysis, distribution, ETL etc.)
Want to work for a hot, London-based mobile apps company?
Our client is looking to hire a Full Stack Developer ( 60% front end / 40% back end ) to work on their platform, the ideal person would have excellent frontend skills, familiarity with Java backend services, experience with a consumer - facing product, but also the passion and enthusiasm to stay up to date with the latest frame works and movements in the market. As they would be looking to re-architect some of the parts of the front end for the platform, they're looking for people confident in their coding skills to undertake such a task.
This International group have a fantastic opening for an MI Manager experienced in Reporting Analytics. You will be part of an initiative to design and develop an enhanced Data analytics platform and desktop suite to enable a deeper analysis/Learning of the companies core Data sets both for internal and external delivery.
The successful applicant will
Be an advanced Excel user
Have experience of Database ETL
Have experience of Database design and implementation
Be knowledgeable in Analytics Tools and methodologies
Previous experience of Insurance metrics or the Legal arena.
Ultimately, you will be responsible for the sourcing, audit, capture framework and formatting of existing and new data sources to develop and maintain the Analytics suite, focusing on Insurance, Legal and key data sets with a global scope.See full details.
This expanding international group have an opening for a MI Client Delivery Manager to join their expanding MI team within Business Services.
The successful applicant will;
Manage the Delivery to the organisation's Client partners of the client specific management reports,adhering to the pre- delivery time/audit time schedule.
Possess good strong management capabilities, ideally from an Insurance or legal background.
Be Ms Office proficient
Be an advanced user and have the ability to confidently audit and develop Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
Ideally have understanding of MS SQL and Sharepoint.
Fantastic opportunity, for further details a quick response is urged.See full details.
Rapidly expanding International group have an opening for a "Data focused" IT service Management expert.
The primary responsibility of this role is to manage IT Service Management processes and disciplines for the IT department and the organisation.
This role is also responsible for collection, analysis, and effective communication of data to improve overall service delivery.
Meticulous attention to detail
Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to juggle multiple conflicting priorities
Effective prioritisation of tasks underpinned by a solid understanding of firm goals
Advanced Excel skills
Excellent written and verbal communications Preferred:
Experience with ISO certification processes
Experience with vFire, Jira, Confluence, or other Service Management tools