A rapidly growing company is recruiting for a Marketing Manager to join their team, based in Harwich. Reporting to the Managing Director the ideal candidate will be both a manager and a hands on marketer with great attention to detail.
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Managing a team of 3 – design assistant, digital assistant and temporary marketing assistant.
- Making sure all activities are in line with the marketing strategy and company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Working closely with the product development team to launch new products.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing activities/objectives.
- Identify and evaluate advertising opportunities for company.
- Degree or professional qualification in Marketing.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Knowledge of SEO, social media and mobile marketing.
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Additional language(s) is advantageous - French or German.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- A fantastic company
- Maternity cover for 3-4 months
- Based in Harwich
- £9.00 - £11.00 per hour DOE
- Starting the end of AprilSee full details.