If you are looking for full time hours or part-time to fit in with your own lifestyle and have at least 6 month’s experience working in a Hospital setting ENS would love to hear from you.
Previous experience within a similar role is essential.
We will provide you with FREE training updates/Free DBS & Uniform.
If you are looking for a flexible role to suit your current availability and want to make a difference to older people and their daily lives, please contact our Recruitment team on 01702 361460See full details.
The purpose of this role is to carry out all data entry activities within the existing Internal Sales Team. The tasks must be completed accurately and effectively in accordance with procedures to ensure all paperwork is passed to the Warehouse team promptly for them to correctly pick, pack and prepare for daily dispatch adhering to strict deadlines.
- Raise accurate delivery notes for all Purchase Orders and Pro Forma’s via Sage 50 Accounts (Training will be provided).
- Maintain Customer records.
- Awareness at all times whilst processing of Customer Credit Limit, Outstanding balance and overdue Invoices and bring to accounts dept. attention before preparing delivery note for dispatch.
- Create and distribute e-mail confirmation of every order dispatched daily.
- Record all daily takings.
- Uploading all goods to be dispatched onto daily Shipper efficiently and be ever watchful of the following:
- Ensure orders for the ordering of stock is highlighted in a timely manner (preferably before mid-day)
- Telephone coverage during busy periods
- Filing -Customer Orders in date order for easy retrieval
- Outgoing mail
- Participate in other office duties as required by your Team Leader or Manager.
- Ensure deadlines are achieved for a smooth daily dispatch.
This role is ideal for someone who has:
- A good understanding of the Microsoft packages
- Office experience however this isn't essential
- Attention to detail
- An outgoing and self-motivated individual
- A willingness to learn
Benefits to you
- 37.5 hours per week
- 9am - 4.30pm
- £15000 per annum
- Full training provided
At Pyramid Recruitment we would love to provide feedback to every applicant that submits an application to our advert, however this is not always achievable due to the high volumes of applications we receive. We kindly ask that if you have not heard back from us within five days of submitting an application to note your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. Pyramid Recruitment Services ltd are acting as an employment agency for the advertised role. The Pyramid team of consultants are all experts in their field of recruitment, these include, but not exclusively, engineering, back office staff, management, sales and temporary staffing solutions. The Pyramid team has a number of years’ experience helping find the right positions for their candidates and the right people for their clients. The consultants are all passionate about delivering a professional and efficient service. With a centrally located office in Colchester we are well equipped to assist with staffing requirements (both temporary and permanent) throughout Essex and Suffolk, across a wide range of sectors.See full details.