The Best Connection Employment Group is recruiting for a Regional Service Electrician to join busy and expanding client based in Thurrock on a permanent basis.
• Carrying out comprehensive safety/maintenance checks of all self powered hire equipment before dispatch/when returned and completing and including all necessary documentation including test certificates and safety instructions
• Ability to run diagnostic checks and undertake fault finding
• Visiting customer sites, when required, to repair faulty self powered hire equipment and/or carrying out safety/operational demonstrations
• Installation and dismantle of hire units and associated equipment
• Quick and accurate diagnosis of fault / breakdown
• Asking relevant questions to determine the precise fault / issue to complete the job first time.
• Liaising with customers / manager / peers / contractors to ensure site work is completed timely and efficiently
• Effective repair of hire units and its equipment which may require multi-trade skills capability – including engine repair
• Completing PDA / paperwork thoroughly and accurately
• Comply with and embrace the Health & Safety culture and policies
• Understand and comply with all relevant Company rules, agreements, policies, procedures and with all relevant legislative requirements and codes of practice.
• Act in a professional manner, ensure good working relationships are maintained and promote a good image of the Company at all times.
• Be aware that the Company operates a Quality Assurance system BS EN ISO 9001 and adhere to the respective procedures.
• To work in a safe and sensible manner within the boundaries of the Company Health and Safety Policy and any additional site restrictions.
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
• High level of drive, energy and initiative; entrepreneurial, proactive, focused, tenacious and committed, with high standards and achievement orientation
• Desire to lead, influence and coach others • Good team player
• Strong work ethic; self-starter; results orientated
• Good ability to plan and anticipate
• Good communication and relationship building skills
• Ability to work in an operational/functional matrix organisation
• must be methodical and organized, and work to high quality standards both as part of a team, and when working individually Work Experience
• Technically trained on generator/diesel or gas engines
• Technical understanding of self-powered hire equipment
• Good health and safety awareness, preferably with some kind of H&S qualification along with a CSCS card. Manual handling and working at height training is also preferable though training can be given
• basic/intermediate general construction/maintenance skills
• Appreciate LEAN practices within the workplace and embrace change
• Served a recognised electrical apprenticeship complete with the AM2 certificate and completed the 2382-12 requirements for electrical installations Additional Information:
• Full driving license as travelling long distances is required.
• May need to stay overnight occasionally
• May be required to participate in an out of hours service rota
• Flexibility in working hours is required as may need to start earlier and finish later than normal on occasions.
• Has proven experience and ability to work effectively with internal and/or external customers.
• Served a recognised electrical apprenticeship complete with the AM2 certificate and completed the 2382-12 requirements for electrical installations
• Full UK Driving Licence
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Marc or Matthew on 01322 277257 to find out more.See full details.
Due to rapid expansion, our busy client is currently looking for 7.5t drivers to be based out of their West Thurrock depot.
We have both ongoing Monday to Friday work and Full time positions for those able to be more flexible. This can be a genuine opportunity to join their friendly and helpful transport team full time after an initial trial period.
You will be tasked with the delivery of furniture into customers’ homes. There is no installation or assembly of these items however they are to be delivered to the "room of choice". As this is a customer facing role, it will be up to you and your drivers mate to deliver a great service with a smile! Full on Job Training will be given, this will include on board vehicle equipment and Safe Systems of Work.
The depot operates Monday to Saturday and you will need to be able to work 5 in 6 on a rota to be eligible for the full time postions.This will be Monday to Friday or Tuesday to Saturday.Those seeking the full time positions will be earning £10 per hour whilst on the trial basis, and on successful completion, be able to take the full time £25,000pa salary.
Working on an ongoing basis you will be rewarded for your efforts with a pay rate of £10 per hour!
Start times are usually either 6am/7am but can be later due to business requirements.
To be eligible for this position you must hold:
• Cat C1 Licence
• Current CPC Card
• Digital Tachograph Card
• Ability to complete designated routes
• Ability to work within deadlines
• Complete daily vehicle checks
• All delivery paperwork signed
• Ensure all Health & Safety Regulations followed
• Ensure vehicles are kept clean and tidy
• Ability to demonstrate excellent customer serviceSee full details.
HGV CE Class 1 – West Thurrock - £10 p/h PAYE £13.00 p/h LTD/Umb
We are the UK's number one driving agency (non-franchise).
Depending on your availability we can offer both full time and temporary work with great rates of pay.
We are currently looking for multiple HGV CE Class 1 drivers for work in the West Thurrock area. The job roles are varied with work ranging from multidrop to trunking, days or nights, with our wide range of contacts and clients; we will always have a job role to suit you!
To be eligible for these positions you must hold:
• CE Class 1 Licence
• Digital Tachograph Card
For more information on these exciting roles please call Paul or David on 01322 277257 or email your cv to email@example.com
*Limited company / umbrella drivers welcome
*Newly qualified drivers with flexible attitude welcome
HGV CE Class 1 – West Thurrock - £10 p/h PAYE £13.00 p/h LTD/UmbSee full details.
We are currently looking for experienced RGN’s / RMN’s with learning disability experience, to work on an agency basis for one of our existing clients, who run an 8 bed residential unit, you would be responsible for:-
• Providing a high standard of care to people with learning disabilities, physical disabilities and mental health issues.
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice.
• Confidence to lead a shift as well as supporting and engaging with other staff to maximise full potential.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Responsible for drug administration.
• Ability to maintain accurate records.
• Peg feed experience
BENEFITS TO YOU:
• Free training updates
• Inclusion to staff pension scheme
• Paid holiday
• Weekly pay
• Recommend a Friend Bonus Scheme
For further information, please contact our recruitment team.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within 5 days on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for interview.
Telescopic Forklift drivers required for work in Grays
Fairmead currently require a CPCS Telescopic Forklift.
To be considered for the role, Candidates must have/be
- Two working references
- Relevant experience
- Valid CPCS
- PPE (Hard hat, Hi-vis & Safety Boots)
Please call Louise on 01223 901027 for more info or email via the apply online button:See full details.
Nurse Plus is recruiting Healthcare Assistants to join our expanding work force for work in local nursing and residential homes.
Job Description Overview
• Provide assistance to residents to help them meet both their health and social care needs. This includes washing, toileting, medication, bed making and preparing meals and drinks.
• Enable residents to achieve independence as far as possible in all areas of their life.
• Help residents to identify and choose their support needs.
• Understand the rights of the individual to have their wishes respected.
• Understand how to treat individuals with dignity and respect.
• Understand equal opportunities and supports the equality and diversity of the individual.
Your local branch based in Rayleigh covers Southend, Canvey Island, Grays, Leigh On Sea, Rayleigh, Rochford & Westcliffe on Sea.
We offer full or part time work to suit your lifestyle. Early, late, long day and night shifts are available. Work when you want and as much as you want.
Salary: Competitive hourly rate and weekly pay
• You must have the right to work within the UK.
• You must be able to communicate effectively and have the ability to understand and be understood – verbal and written
• You need to be 100% committed to helping improve the quality of life of vulnerable people.
• You must have a kind and caring nature
• Able to report on individuals’ condition in a clear and concise manner and create concise logs.
• Working or willing to work towards free recognised Health and Social Care certificates
Benefits of working for Nurse Plus-
• Flexible Hours – To suit your needs
• Rewarding – job satisfaction
• Free Training – Qualification opportunities
• Reputable Agency - established since 2005
• CQC & REC regulated - Compliant
• Excellent Weekly Pay - including holiday pay
• Staff Benefits - Staff Lottery & Plus Points Scheme
Nurse Plus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK, We run award winning in-house training sessions, allowing people new to care a career path with full training and support. We offer full office support available for you day or night to assist you with any issue or difficulties you may have.
We are seeking to recruit experienced Learning Support Assistants to work in Thurrock college campus assisting students with lesson plans.
You will be responsible for the following:
The wellbeing of your student whilst in lessons.
Liaise with tutors and record details of support and the progress of the student.
Offer encouragement and motivation whilst promoting independence.
Proactively challenge behaviour.
Be able to give instant feedback and praise to students.
Any interested applicant must have experience within a similar role and have knowledge of working with college age students. You will possess good timekeeping skills, excellent communications skills and have level 2 standards (or equivalent) in English and Mathematics.
For further information, please contact our recruitment Team or APPLY now.
If you have not heard from us within 5 days, please assume you have not been shortlisted for interview on this occasion.