A position of Quality Control Inspector has become available in the test department at Comus Europe, based in Thorpe-le-Soken, Essex.
Working a 4 and a half day week (Friday 1pm finish) , we require a good team worker who is able who is able to integrate themselves within a small and busy production facility.
Have the ability to use measurement devices such as digital multimeters, as instructed.
To be able to read and understand basic drawings used for product manufacture and be able to follow test procedures without undue supervision.
Support goods-in department as required.
An interest in basic electronics would be beneficial but not essential. Full training will be provided.
We are looking for someone with a keen eye for detail, who is diligent and able to work on repetitive tasks to a tight deadline.
General PC skills will be expected.
Comus Europe is a leading manufacturer in the design, development and manufacture of a wide variety of sensors and sensor-related products. Applications are found in such diverse market segments as medical, automotive, white goods, security, and aerospace.
39 Hours: Monday- Thursday 8am – 5pm Friday 8am- 1pm
Holiday: 20 days, increasing with serviceSee full details.
We are currently seeking for Temporary Farm Operatives for our well established client. The position is expected to start at the end August and continue throughout September and also in October. If you love the outdoors and physical, then this would be ideal for you.
- Working on agricultural land outside.
- Picking Products.
- Loading products on to tractor.
- Trimming products.
- Packing products ready for storage.
- Long hours.
- Physically fit
- Love the outdoors
- Hard working
- Willing to work rain or shine
- Driving licence and own transport advantageous
-Salary: £7.20 - £7.50 per hour
- Long hours so good earnings potential
Nurse Plus is recruiting Nurses of all levels; we have work available in a variety of settings including local Nursing Homes, Residential Homes, Learning Disability/ Mental Health Units and Private Hospitals
Job Description Overview:
To work in a number of local government and private establishments/wards that cover medical and surgical, palliative, terminal and respite care. You will need to have a good nursing background and a current NMC pin. This role requires excellent communication and clinical experience, genuine care and a commitment to nursing.
We have full or part time work available to suit your lifestyle. Early late, long day and night shifts are available. Whether you’re looking for full time work to top up your current salary, skills or to accommodate your personal
circumstances we have the hours for you.
Salary: Competitive hourly rate & weekly pay
Your local branch based in Colchester recruits for jobs in Colchester, Chelmsford, Clacton, Braintree, Ipswich, Brentwood, Wickford, Bishop Stortford, Felixstone, Harwich, Sudbury, Tendring, Wickford and Halstead
• Appropriate General Nursing qualification (PIN)
• Registered with NMC
• Indemnity Insurance
• Up to date BLS/ILS, Moving & Handling, training can be given.
• You must have the right to work with the UK.
• You must be able to communicate effectively and have the ability to understand and be understood – verbal and written
• Able to work effectively within a team. Supervise, teach and delegation to junior staff.
• Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
• Able to use own initiative and make sound ethical decisions.
• A self-motivated individual who is able to assess, plan, implement and evaluate programmes of care for a group of at least six patients.
• Sound clinical skills.
• Able to produce accurate legible records.
• Free mandatory training updates.
• Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle.
• Links with external training partners to assist various training for personal development
• Holiday pay on all hours accrued.
• Pension scheme including employer contribution.
• Loyalty scheme and staff lottery.
Nurse Plus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We run award winning in-house training for all mandatory annual updates. Furthermore, we offer full office support available for you day or night through our in-house on call system.
At Pyramid Recruitment we would love to provide feedback to every applicant that submits an application to our advert, however this is not always achievable due to the high volumes of applications we receive. We kindly ask that if you have not heard back from us within five days of submitting an application to note your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. Pyramid Recruitment Services ltd are acting as an employment agency for the advertised role. The Pyramid team of consultants are all experts in their field of recruitment, these include, but not exclusively, engineering, back office staff, management, sales and temporary staffing solutions. The Pyramid team has a number of years’ experience helping find the right positions for their candidates and the right people for their clients. The consultants are all passionate about delivering a professional and efficient service. With a centrally located office in Colchester we are well equipped to assist with staffing requirements (both temporary and permanent) throughout Essex and Suffolk, across a wide range of sectors.See full details.
Nurse Plus are recruiting Healthcare Assistants to join our expanding work force for work in nursing and residential homes, mental health and learning disability units, hospitals and the community.
Job Description Overview:
• Provide assistants to service users to help them meet their personal care needs, including washing, toileting, medication, bed making and preparing meals and drinks.
• Enable service users to achieve independence as far as possible in all areas of their life
• Help service users to identify and choose their support needs.
• Understand the rights of the individual to have their wishes respected.
• Understand how to treat the patient/ client with respect & dignity.
• Understand equal opportunities and supports the equality, diversity of the individual.
A full CRB disclosure will be required at the time of registration
Hours: Temporary work, Flexible hours to suit your life style, day and night shifts covering 7 day week.
Salary: Competitive hourly rate/ weekly pay
• Good general education
• Previous experience preferred but not essential as full training can be given.
• You must be able to communicate effectively ability to understand and be understood.
• Good literacy and numeric skills
• Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
• Able to report on service user’s condition, in a clear concise manner
• Able to use on initiative and work with minimal supervision but ask for help or advice from senior staff when needed
• Understand the need for confidentiality
Applicants with drivers license and have access to a car preferred due not all locations accessible via public transport.
• Excellent rates of pay
• Paid holiday
• Free award winning training
• PlusPoints loyalty scheme for free uniform & CRB renewal
Your local Nurse Plus branch based in Colchester cover Colchester and surrounding villages, Clacton, Walton, Frinton, Brightlingsea, Dovercourt, Braintree, Maldon, Witham, Chelmsford, Brentwood, Ipswich
Call your local branch today for more information on 01206 845069 or apply below