Do you want to work for one of the best Restaurants in the area?
Fancy being somewhere you can progress and develop your skills?
A beautiful, fast passed Gastro Pub is looking for a strong Chef De Partie to come in and join their team. The Right Chef De Partie will be able to hit the ground running straight away. A great place to work with plenty of creative input welcome from the Chefs, daily changing specials, weekly changing Set Menu and a seasonally changing Main Menu.
Chef De Partie Responsibilities:
* Managing and maintaining your own section
* Working as a team to produce top quality food
* Doing service for a high number of covers
Chef De Partie Benefits:
* Having creative input in to the menus
* 4 days on 3 days off
* Up to £23,000 + Tips
* Live in options availableSee full details.
Title: Sous Chef - Daytime Hours - Every Other Weekend off - All Fresh Food
Are you looking for a new position with fresh food and great hours?
Our client is a well-known, award winning Café, with a warm atmosphere and great team of Chefs already in place. They are currently looking for a Sous Chef to join the brigade and complete the team. This is a great place for a Sous Chef to come, not only to learn more about great fresh food and how to deal with very busy services, but also to have a better quality of life. You'll be finishing no later than 5 daily and get every other weekend off, not to mention, time and a half on Weekends.
Sous Chef Responsibilities:
* To be able to run any section in the kitchen comfortably
* To manage and train junior members of staff
* To have input in to special and menu changes
* To work well as a part of a team
Sous Chef Benefits:
* No Evenings
* Up to £21,000pa
* Time and a half on Weekends
* Staff Discount
* Christmas and New Year Off
If you're interested in this position, or any others like this please get in touch with:
My client based near Colchester, Essex supply premium quality meat and meat products to some of the UK's finest restaurants, hotels and eateries, yes and all those famous TV Chefs!
They have a excellent reputation within the industry with over 20 years experience.
They are looking for an experienced Telesales Executive to join their busy but friendly team to account manager a given territory of accounts
The ideal candidate will need to be highly motivated, professional individuals with a can do attitude, Full product training will be provided, however experience in a telesales environment is required and an excellent telephone manner is essential.
The role involves speaking to existing accounts /restaurants mainly in the London and East Anglian region to sell my clients products over the phone
Account Managers work closely with customer’s throughout the sales process. Account Managers process customer orders in a timely manner. They also work closely with other departments and colleagues such as accounts, customer service advisors and sales executives. Account Managers also use sales applications to update client information and requests; they often schedule appointments for sales representative. This is a creative role that is very much about relationship building, selling our products to maximise profitability.
Salary 21KSee full details.
Our client, a global provider of in-flight catering and retail products to a variety of leading airlines, are looking for an In-Flight Catering Assistant at the Stansted Airport unit.
You will work in the Hot or Cold Kitchen department and will be responsible for:
* Preparing and plating in-flight meals to a set menu for both Economy and First Class passengers to a set standard.
* Preparing, handling and packing food products and equipment.
* Stock handling and packing.
* You may work within the Wash department cleaning and maintaining airline equipment.
* Contracts are for a fixed term basis until October 2017, working up to 40 hours per week on a shift basis.
* When on shift, you will receive free meals and car parking at the airport
* Split over 3 weeks.
* Weeks 1 and 2: 6.00am- 2.30pm (8 hours). Work 5 days out of 7- Includes weekend but will not be every weekend.
* Week 3: 6.00am- 4.30pm (10 hours). Work 4 days out of 7- Includes weekend but will not be every weekend.
* Temps must be flexible to work a late shift if necessary 2pm- 10pm.
Hourly rate: £8.24
* You must have a flexible and enthusiastic approach to work.
* Enjoy working as part of a team in a fast moving environment with tight deadlines to ensure that flights depart on time.
* It is essential to maintain a clean and safe workstation, working in a manner that promotes good health and safety practices.
* You should be willing to undertake some manual handling, bending and reaching as part of your normal duties.
* Be able to complete basic numerical tasks.
Full training on all processes and systems will be given. In order to comply with strict aviation security regulations, a 5 year employment background check will take place alongside a completed Disclosure of Scotland. This can take up to 4 weeks.See full details.
Assistant Cook required to prepare, cook, and serve fresh nutritional meals.
This is a new position with salary dependent on experience, hours negotiable but term time only. Cook experience essential, school experience preferred.
St. John’s, based on the London, Redbridge, Essex border, is committed to providing outstanding education for students aged 5-25 years with a wide range of special educational needs.
For an application pack please email email@example.com or call 020 8504 1818
Explore our website at www.stjohnsrcschool.co.uk
St John’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.See full details.