This is a midday start for an experienced baker to work with our very experienced team. Very good conditions and the scope for advancement in an expanding company once you have proved your experienceSee full details.
Valuing Properties your forte?
Motivated by helping clients achieve their dream move?
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £45,000 OTE + Car
Hours: 5 days per week including a Saturday.
Benefits: Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Child Care Vouchers, Company Car and Private Healthcare
Here at Douglas Allen we are looking for a confident Assistant Branch Manager /Lister to join our team. Billericay is a lovely market town with a very experienced Manager and covers a wide range of properties including the upper end of the market under our Fine & Country brand.
Duties will include:
• “Helping” our customers make their dream move
• Winning listings and gaining new instructions for properties to market (so you must be able to drive)
• Working towards set targets
• Assisting the Branch Manager as necessary, running morning meetings and coaching sessions
• Generating sales leads for property viewings, mortgage advice, conveyancing, new homes, lettings and property valuations
• Maintaining regular contact with clients via telephone, email or face to face ensuring we “out-passion” our competition and our clients receive the best possible service
We need you to be:
• A proven success in property valuations and the desire to be the best
• Willing to build on your skills and develop your career
• Have truly exceptional customer service
• Hard-working with the desire and determination to achieve your goals
• Professional, organised and have a great work ethic
• Confident, resilient and enjoy healthy and fun competition with your colleagues
We are currently looking for experienced RGN’s / RMN’s with learning disability experience, to work on an agency basis for one of our existing clients, an 8 bed residential home.
Various hours to suit are available
Experience & Responsibilities:
• Providing a high standard of care to people with learning disabilities, physical disabilities and mental health issues.
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice.
• Confidence to lead a shift as well as supporting and engaging with other staff to maximise full potential.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Responsible for drug administration.
• Ability to maintain accurate records.
• Inclusion to staff pension
• free training updates
• Paid holiday
• Weekly pay
• Recommend a Friend Bonus Scheme
For further information, please contact our recruitment team.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within 5 days on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for interview.
ENS have an excellent opportunity for experienced children support workers to work flexible hours in an established children’s short break service in Billericay.
The service provides a wide range of in house activities including the use of sensory room, interactive light system, soft play area, touch screen computer and lots of fun games.
You will need to be proactive and be able to encourage and assist the children to participate in activities within the community.
The team provide support to children with learning or physical disability up to 19 years of age.
You will help to provide support in a safe environment where young person’s interests and strengths are encouraged.
You will require a minimum of NVQ 2 in health and social care , experience working with children or young adults with autism, physical and/ or learning disability.
Hours are flexible and variable from 0.6.45 -09.15 or 06.45-14.15 or 15.15-21.15.
For further information, please contact the Recruitment team on 01702 361460.See full details.