Are you looking for a new challenge?
Do you have experience within Credit Control and Accounting?
We are currently working for an experienced Credit Controller / Accounts Technician to join a growing team within Purfleet, Essex on a permanent basis.
Overview of the Role: To ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Generating a daily default report from each payment provider and dealing with accordingly.
• Running the in-house diary system, investigating any diaries to check the status of premium finance and taking necessary action depending on the outcome.
• Dealing with daily integration errors, referrals/requests that arise for finance houses with the client.
• Check and scan any credit agreements received on to clients file and forward to Insurers with deposit cheque if required.
• Carrying out a daily audit on our master sheet, looking at all entries from the same day a week ago.
• Checking every case on our third party payment site (sage) to ensure that our advisor has debit the payment advised.
• Checking every case that has selected ‘auto debits’ to ensure that the clients file on the system has been diarised correctly to ensure further payments are taken.
• Checking every case were premium finance was selected to make sure that the finance agreement has been set up with selected finance house.
• Attempting to debit any due ‘auto debit’ payments populated from our in-house diary system and handling any failed payment attempts accordingly.
• Dealing with all cancellation requests – requested by the proposer of the insured policy or enforced by the Insurer.
• Running the in-house diary system dealing with any other credit control specific diaries arising.
• Investigate and respond to any credit control e-mails/telephone calls. Making sure that our organisation is represented, at all times, in a professional and courteous manner.
• Ensure that all credit/debit notifications from Insurers are dealt with in a timely manner.
• Obtain the Premium Finance statements when generated, throughout the month, and reconcile items against our system.
• Reconcile Insurers and add-on provider’s monthly accounts, ensuring that all monies are settled correctly. Any query items raised are investigated both with the Insurers and in a timely fashion.
If you are interested within this role and would like to be considered, then please submit your CV for consideration.
Qube Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
The ideal candidate will provide excellent customer experience by delivering superior customer service and ensuring quality in response to customer requirements. The applicant must be a brand ambassador, promoting the service of the company and have the ability to respond in a positive manner to the changing demands of various customers.
Ideally you will have both Administration and good telephone skills, be an enthusiastic team player, able to pick up routine tasks as well having a flexible approach to the various administration duties of the role. The position requires an abundance of common sense and the confidence to deal with both managers of the department and external suppliers.
* Ensuring each customer is contacted prior to their appointment
* To provide proactive updates to customers during vehicle repairs
* Making outbound calls for follow-up work
* Taking customer calls and appropriate action
* Organising vehicle bookings for service, maintenance or repair
* Preparing estimates and invoices for customers
* General administrative duties as and when required
* Working on Service Reception desk when required
* Control of customer order numbers in conjunction with the Service Reception team
* Assisting with vehicle Collection & Delivery ·Ensuring that the image and levels of customer service within the department are in line with Company standards
* Attention to detail is essential
* Must be able to multi task and prioritise work load when under pressure
* Motivated, self-learner with the ability to work with minimal supervision
* Strong MS Office/Outlook experience
* Strong organisational and administrative skills
* Ideally be Kerridge trained
*Automotive experience is essential*
If this sounds like an ideal role for you please send your CV to email@example.com
If you are emailing you CV to us, please ensure it has your home address, telephone numbers (including your mobile) and your email address on.
Thank you for taking the time to look at one of our vacancies. We look forward to receiving your CV, however, please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you do not live in the local area please let know what your plans for relocation are. Please only submit CVs in word format, preferably with no headers, footers or text boxes.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer' and confirm Office Angels are an Employment Business (short term/contracts) or Recruitment Agency (perms).
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.See full details.
We are looking for an enthusiastic administrator to support our team of Estate Agency case handlers working in a small and friendly environment.
Start Date: Immediate start
Salary: £19,000 - £20,000
Work Pattern: Monday to Friday 9.00 – 5.30
Benefits: Pension, Life Insurance, Child Care Vouchers, Company Reward Scheme
Daily tasks will be interesting and varied with ample opportunity to learn as you progress.
The follow attributes are key to the role:
Great organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload
•A positive outlook and sincere willingness to help customers and colleagues alike
•Consistently amiable and welcoming telephone manner
•Good attention to detail for the auditing of automated processes
•An enquiring mind to determine accurate background information
•A flexible approach to support changing priorities as they arise
Reasonable typing speed is required together with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and the basic Excel functions.
This would be an enjoyable role for anyone with the above skills who is happy to devote their energies to helping and supporting othersSee full details.
Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client in bespoke and standardized audio-visual solutions sector who is currently looking for an experienced Service/Finance Support Administrator.The role is full time and permanent offering an excellent salary package .This is an exciting and unique opportunity.
A strong, experienced and confident Finance Administrator with excellent Microsoft office skills. You will have advanced excel skills allowing you to complete extensive reports and be experienced in managing financial budgets. You will be meticulous, highly organised and have an eye for detail. You will support an onsite team and will join a company providing cutting-edge audio visual solutions for major brands in many international territories. We have a customer-centric ethos and an open, engaging and questioning culture. You will find a company of creative, technical and very smart people who are passionate about what they do and developing others.
Main Purpose of Position:
The main purpose of the role will be to provide strong financial administration support to the AV management team including forecasting, budgeting & reporting of financial data. Raising PO?s, tracking spends with AV suppliers and keeping up to date with licensing and contract renewals.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
* ? Provide strong administration support to the AV management team
* ? Manage budgets and forecasts
* ? Extensive finanical reporting for the AV management team
* ? Ensure databases, systems and records are maintained with relevant information, ensuring the information is accurate
* ? Attend and organise Team Management meetings, scheduling calenders, organising Meeting room bookings
* Collating and distributing high quality/accurate minutes as and when required
* ? Raise purchase orders
* ? Analyse quotes and invoices for accuracy
* ? Solve adhoc queries that come in from team members or clients
* ? Chase payments for outstanding quotes and invoices
* ? Tracking licensing and contract renewals
* Carrying out any other duties as required by the AV management team
* ? Become fully conversant with the relevant client procedures and policies
* ? Collate and produce statistics
What Experience, Skills and Attributes you will need to be successful?
* ? Higly professional with excellent communciation and customer service skills
* ? Highly analytical, with a meticulous attention to detail
* ? Good understanding of financial systems and controls
* ? Experience of mangement reporting, planning and analysis
* ? Minimun intermediate Excel Skills : must be able to use Vlookup?s, pivot tables and formulas
* ? Must be computer literate : minimum intermediate Word, Excel, Outlook
* ? Be able to work as an integral part of the team
* ? Be able to work on own initiative and accept accountability
* ? Confident communicating with people at all levels
* ? Be organised and flexible with the ability to approach different types of tasks during the working day
* ? Be able to prioritise and work under pressure
* ? Experience working within a Corporate environment
* ? At least 3 years experience within an administrative role ideally within a cooperate environment
Successful applicants will receive benefits package, including generous pension scheme and rewarding working environment.
Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!
To deliver the Essex Community Tree Network project funded by Health Watch Essex over a period of 18 months.
Applicant will preferably have lived experience of mental health illness and have experience of delivering funded projects relating to mental health and be familiar with monitoring and evaluating projects and recording outcomes as required by funders.
The applicant will also be an experienced networker, have good communication skills and have the confidence to consult with Chief Executives and Managers of mental health services across Essex, Council for Volunteering Services and to liaise with Clinical Commissioning Groups and Mental Health Trusts. Previous experience of public speaking is essential.
The applicant will be self motivated and also have experience of working in a team and motivating staff to help them fulfil their potential and to be mindful of their mental health needs, making reasonable adjustments as required.
The Applicant will preferably be a car owner as travelling across Essex will be one of the requirements of this position.
1. To fulfil the targets of the project set for each 6 month period adhering to the goals and objectives written in the funding bid and giving credit to Health Watch Essex in all publicity.
2. Working with and supporting the project assistants to:
a) Arrange meetings, liaise, and network with Essex based CVS’s CCG commissioners, mental health support agencies and organisations, GP practice managers and social prescribers.
Empower assistants with your guidance to take some responsibility of delivering the project in order to fulfil targets.
b) Produce 3 x 6 monthly progress reports for the funders, according to the requirements of Essex Community Foundation who manage the fund to include any particular successes and difficulties encountered.
c) Maintain a record of expenditure in line with the budget and corresponding paid invoices.
d) Produce an end of project monitoring and evaluation report to the funders.
1. To create as many Community Tree Networks as possible across Essex.
2. To strengthen the Brentwood Community Tree.
3. To create a generic Community Tree.
4. To assist in the development of an Essex Community Tree website to be built by an external provider.
5. To be instrumental with the creation of a 30 sec advert to be produced by a media company, for use on monitors and TV screens for NHS, local govt, schools, businesses & third sector organisations etc to access.
Responsible for staff/equipment
You will be responsible for two project assistants.
You will be responsible for any equipment used for delivering presentations such as laptops and projector etc ensuring that assistants are aware that they should take care of such equipment and keep them secure should they be working without you present.See full details.
Monday- Friday 8-4 or 9-5 (they can be flexible)
Car parking on site
4 weeks possibly longer due to work load.
Our client is seeking temporary assistance from people who have current enhanced DBS's working for a widely recognised health organisation.
You will be working alongside their finance department imputing data onto their in house system, typing assessments and processing time sheets.
They require someone who is available immediately, can multitask, who is also efficient.
If this sounds like an ideal role for you then please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be delighted to receive your CV.
To confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport with you when registering. Registration takes approximately 1 hour 45 minutes.
If you are emailing your CV to us, please ensure it has your home address, telephone numbers (including your mobile) and your email address on. Thank you for taking the time to look at one of our vacancies. We look forward to receiving your CV, however, please note that only successful applicants will be contacted. If you do not live in the local area please let know what your plans for relocation are.
Please only submit CVs in word format, preferably with no headers, footers or text boxes. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer' and confirm Office Angels are an Employment Business (short term/contracts) or Recruitment Agency (perms).
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.See full details.
The role will be to ensure the smooth running of the Stansted based UK office, taking responsibility for the day to day finances, working closely with the Financial Department in Paris and providing sales support to the Consumer team.
- Distribution of post, organising couriers / carriers
- Travel arrangements for the UK team
- Attending and supporting trade shows
- Health and Safety point of contact
- Supporting and organising customer visits
- Answering incoming calls
- Dealing with enquiries, products issues and email enquiries
- Providing support for the sales team with reports, presentations and portal updates
- Perform all other duties as required
- Develop working relationships with key stake holders in our UK & European head office in Paris including, Customer Services, Finance, & Sales & Marketing
- Some travel to Paris may be required
- Intermediate level of Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
- At all times plan to exceed the customer’s expectations
- Conduct all company activity in accordance and with respect for the rules and values of the company
- Salary £20k - £22k
- 8% bonus based on us hitting our numbers
- 25 days holidays
- 4% Pension contribution
- Medical cover plus spouse if required
- Hours 9.00 – 17.30
- Start date immediate
At Pyramid Recruitment we would love to provide feedback to every applicant that submits an application to our advert, however this is not always achievable due to the high volumes of applications we receive. We kindly ask that if you have not heard back from us within five days of submitting an application to note your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. Pyramid Recruitment Services ltd are acting as an employment agency for the advertised role. The Pyramid team of consultants are all experts in their field of recruitment, these include, but not exclusively, engineering, back office staff, management, sales and temporary staffing solutions. The Pyramid team has a number of years’ experience helping find the right positions for their candidates and the right people for their clients. The consultants are all passionate about delivering a professional and efficient service. With a centrally located office in Colchester we are well equipped to assist with staffing requirements (both temporary and permanent) throughout Essex and Suffolk, across a wide range of sectors.See full details.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join a busy team within a reputable and freindly company .
If you have solid experience and excellent IT skills, are a team player and have the ability to work to deadlines then this is the job for you!
The role will be varied including:
* Processing Orders
* Dealing with customers sale queries
* Managing equipment ready for hire, and sale
* Inspecting hire equipment
* Actively packing and unpacking equipment for hire
* Working closely with the Administration team
* Liaising efficiently with other departments
So if you have enthusiasm and a positive attitude, thrive in a busy environment have a willingness to step away from the desk and inspect equipment as and when needed and the ability to work to tight demanding deadlines please send your CV NOW!